Hey, digg.com (where I work) is looking to hire some high-quality PHP programmers. We are growing fast, have great ideas we want to implement, and need some more hands to do it quickly.
Basic requirements would be:
- 5+ years of Web Programming
- 3+ years of PHP programming with EXCELLENT demonstrated skill
- Ability to pick up and run with something on your own without needing hand-holding, as well as ability to work within a team on bigger projects
- Experience with version control software (such as CVS/SVN)
- Strong database/SQL experience (MySQL specific a plus)
- Willing to work in San Francisco.
If you are interested, go ahead and send your application/resume to: jobs @ digg.com … Oh, and tell them that you heard about it from Eli 😉